Concept ExplorationPosted: May 21, 2015
During todays Digital lecture with Lucy, we looked at what our next step is in the Design Development process. Over the past few weeks we have been working towards completing the first stage – Market Definition.
This section included:
- Choosing one of three project briefs
- Creating a mind map of ideas
- Collecting imagery related to our chosen theme
- Putting together an initial mood board
- Along with a a colour board, including our chosen pantone swatches
Having completed all of the tasks above, we are now working towards to the next section of the process ‘Concept Exploration’. This part of the process is where we need to, carry out research to find influential artists, begin our working art boards taking inspiration from term ones project, to hopefully come up with ideas for our final 6 patterns.